You probably already know about the ultimate learning experience at Litmos’ CallidusCloud Connections (C3), September 18-20, 2017 at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, but have you thought specifically about why YOU need to be there? We’ve got five irresistible reasons below, but before we get to that, here’s a quick overview.
C3 assembles more than 500 learning professionals to provide training on learning automation best practices, product functionality, and the latest insights from well-known thought leaders, such as this year’s featured speaker, Patty McCord, former Netflix Chief Talent Officer, TED speaker, and Silicon Valley HR pioneer. HR and learning professionals do not want to miss this session. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
If you’re the visual type, watch my one-minute video showing you exactly why you need to be there! The video may give you everything you need to march straight into your boss’ office and say, “I can’t miss C3!” But if you need even more, try using this justification letter to take a more traditional approach to outlining the value of this conference.
If the video, justification letter, and the chance to see Patty McCord and other major thought-leaders aren’t enough, try these top five reasons on for size.
Top five reasons to be at C3 in Vegas, September 18-20, 2017:
- Advance your career with fresh approaches and new ideas: With three days of learning, collaboration, training, product and technology sessions, customer panels, and hands-on demos, C3 will provide real-world examples of how your company can enhance its learning programs and how you can personally advance in your profession. This conference gives you the chance to go back to work with ideas to rev up your team and wow your boss.
- Meet other Litmos VIPs: What could be bad about getting together with more than 500 of your learning peers?! Even better, you get to do it at the beautiful Wynn resort in Las Vegas. C3 is an unparalleled opportunity to pick your peers’ brains, share your successes and struggles, and unite with thought-leaders and industry experts to identify common challenges and the solutions needed to conquer them.
- Get Litmos Certified (and become a Litmos Learning Ninja): C3 offers a full day of Litmos Dojo training from white belt fundamentals to green belt strengths like building killer content and mastering the top third-party tools. You’ll be asked to rise to the challenge in the black belt session, as we chop through boards like managing automatic communication strategies (e.g. email templates and text messaging).
- Get the inside scoop on product updates and innovations: We’re taking learning automation to new levels and you want to be among the first to know what’s around the corner. As we unveil the latest capabilities, you’ll be surrounded with other learning professionals and Litmos team members who can help you apply them in your particular technology environment and organization to best serve your learning population.
- Meet and mingle with the Litmos team: This is your annual opportunity to get face-to-face with the people who create, manage, and market your favorite LMS. We couldn’t be more excited to hear from you, to know what’s working, and what we can do better. We sincerely hope to see you in September!