Current Trends in Privacy
Changes in technology can create frustration and confusion; the same can be said about understanding privacy. Most of us assume that information won’t leak when we participate in online social networks, send emails, or use the internet for research. Unfortunately, this assumption doesn’t hold true in the emerging cyber world. It’s time to adopt new habits if we want to protect our privacy online.
- Maintaining privacy in the cyberworld
- What online espionage is and how to combat it
- How to decrease risk of financial crimes
- The vulnerability of smartphones and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Law enforcement cyber surveillance
- The vulnerability of online reputations