Top-Ups – Consumer Law (AU)
Under Australian Consumer Law (ACL), consumers have a right to expect that the products they buy and the services they receive are of an acceptable quality. Would you know what to do if your organisation was suspected of a breach of consumer law? This course covers important information about consumers’ rights and businesses’ obligations in relation to the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). It explores some common situations where knowledge of the ACL is beneficial for workers and their organisations.
This course is part of a modern, fun series that uses adaptive learning technology to deliver micro-learning parcels that address knowledge gaps.
- Key legislation and principles relating to consumer law
- Key consumer law obligations and why they are important
- The rights of consumers in different types of transactions
- Consequences for organisations and workers when consumer laws are breached
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training