“Wants” are stronger than “musts.” The best training sessions don’t occur when learners need them; they occur when learners desire to participate!.It’s time to shift the mindset around employee training. More precisely, corporate learning is not just a checkbox—a boring, mandatory requirement. The truth is that you need to show to your learners that training is an empowering essential!
Sure, compliance is pretty important. On the other hand, courses on personal and professional development, communication, collaboration, and more are just as essential as the “required” stuff.
Have you ever heard about the 3 Cs approach to employee training? Mike Martin, Head of Training at SAP Litmos, is one of the most suitable professionals to share this knowledge. Join him and learn how to transform training from a “need to do” to a “want to do!”
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to create an exciting and engaging onboarding training
- Ways to integrate personal and professional development into the learning culture
- Tips to develop self-assured, satisfied employees who see the value of training
- How to increase learner skillsets for greater efficiency and overall job performance
- How to inspire long-term loyalty and turn employees into brand ambassadors