Thursday, May 17, 2018
10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern
In today’s hyper-competitive environment, it’s of critical importance for people to stay at the top of their game. But how do you build that level of learning program -- one that engages and empowers learners toward optimal performance? Further, how do you know if it’s driving positive change for the organization as a whole? Join ADP and Litmos to hear real-world tips and tactics on next-level learning that stimulates attention, retention, and ultimately, individual and company performance.
Attend this webinar for insights on how to:
- Increase learner engagement with more compelling content.
- Automate how you tailor and assign content based on user role.
- Drive employee performance with programs they (and you) care about.
- Promote exploration and growth, even beyond the learner’s current job.
- Secure executive support by proving the value of learning.
Ellen Vines, Director of Tools and Technology, ADP
Mike Martin, Chief Learning Officer, Litmos