Thursday, July 18, 2019
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT / 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
As the pace of change increases, organizations are finding that business as usual isn’t enough to stay afloat (much less ahead). Optimal execution, long the desired goal, is now just the cost of entry. The only sustainable differentiator is continual innovation.
Attend this webinar for insights on how to achieve an ideal state:
- Understand what a performance ecosystem is and how it provides the intellectricity you need to not just survive, but thrive.
- See the big picture of the organizational environment — the culture, the practices, and the tools — to drive success.
- Implement organizational learning, individually and collectively, formally and informally.
- Support performance in the moment and develop over time with processes and technologies.
- Attain optimal performance by developing your people and the business.
Please join us for a jolt of the future!
About Clark Quinn:
Clark Quinn, Ph.D., consults with corporations, government, higher education, and not-for-profit organizations to align technology use with how we think, work, and learn. He applies a deep background in the cognitive and learning sciences with broad experience in technology applications to lead development of strategic solutions including award-winning online content, educational computer games, and websites, as well as adaptive, mobile, and performance support systems. After an early academic career, Dr. Quinn has served as an executive in online and elearning initiatives and has an international reputation as a speaker and scholar, with five books and numerous articles and chapters. He blogs at learnlets.com, tweets as @quinnovator, and works through Quinnovation.