Friday, November 4, 2016
10 AM Pacific / 12 PM Central / 1 PM Eastern
Strategically training your customers is a dynamic and very measurable competitive advantage in many industries. Winning organizations outpace their competition by providing training—via an LMS—to gain new customers, improve onboarding, and ensure customer success. However, when training customers effectively to drive an additional revenue stream, it may require a different type of LMS than the one you use for your employees.
Register for this free webinar hosted by customer learning experts John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst of Talented Learning, and Terry Lydon, VP of Training Operations Projects at Litmos and learn:
- • The measurable benefits of customer learning,
- • Key differences between customer and employee LMS,
- • Five unique areas of customer LMS innovation,
- • Real-life, illustrative case studies, and
- • Recommended next steps and resources.
During this fast-paced and informative session, John and Terry will conduct survey polls, answer questions, and share insights from the front lines of innovation. It’s sure to be engaging, fun, relevant, and empowering.