Tips to Engage your Employees
Employee engagement is crucial to an organization's success. Higher levels of employee engagement result in better financial results for the organization, while employees that are not engaged cost companies millions of dollars, escalate numbers of accidents, and depreciate the organization value. In order for employees to be more engaged, they need a few things, right?
A few of the things that boost employee engagement include, but are not limited to:
- The opportunity to succeed
- Direction (pertaining to their goals and work)
- Feedback on their work, performance and development
- Opportunities for career growth
If organizations dedicate time to ensuring these four criteria are met, they can expect to see engagement levels increase, which will lead to employees who are devoted to their employers, customer-centric and more productive and profitable. Who doesn't want that?
Learning Management Systems
Employee engagement can be easily managed through the use of a learning management system, or LMS. Implementation of an LMS can locate and address employee needs and build a system that cultivates employee engagement. Through the use of an LMS, you can launch a platform that distributes online training, requires engagement by the individual's assigned to the training, and has easy administration through tracking and reporting. Need ways to get your employees excited about training? Here are a few to get started:
1. Mobility! Use a flexible tool that can be accessed anywhere at anytime
2. Inform the employees that the training is providing them with techniques to do their jobs better and faster
3. Offer incentives to get them to be more involved
Litmos Learning Management System
A flexible platform, such as Litmos, allows managers to identify the training needs for their employees, assign them accordingly, and track the completions centrally for all their employees. Litmos makes employee engagement easy, quick, and most importantly accessible anywhere. It's no surprise that millions of users worldwide have embraced Litmos as their LMS of choice. Many more are starting to use it every day. Start a 14-day trial now.[:in]
Build Learner Engagement Through E-learning Content
We have all participated in "those" trainings — the ones which are comprised of a slideshow in a text and next format. It is difficult to stay awake, let alone be actively engaged. But the future of training is here and it is Limos. Litmos is an award-winning training platform that can bring the learning to your on-the-go employees in a creative and user-friendly way. Litmos's mobile-friendly E-Learning Content courses offers:
- Content presented person-to-person by top experts who explain essential ideas clearly and completely
- Interactive features embedded in each course which solidify the learning experience
- Key concepts presented from a learner’s perspective; no legal jargon; and complex lessons are broken up to improve retention
Litmos provides content designed for any employee or customer, providing them the skills to be successful. You can be assured the most current and relevant content is being provided; course materials are continually refreshed. See a live demo today and learn how Litmos will be the most effective learning solution for your enterprise.