Find the Best Learning Platform for Your Enterprise
An online search with the keywords, "learning platform" will yield over 23 million web pages. Sigh. What to do next? Adding a few extra words like "review" or "quality" will bring up one website, again and again. Litmos. Litmos has thoughtfully and carefully designed one the most user-friendly yet effective learning platform in the world. Companies like UFC, Netgear, and McDonalds rely on Litmos, and so can you. With Litmos, your enterprise will be able to:
- Build courses in multiple formats with user-friendly embedded content creation tools
- Create assessments that reinforce knowledge transfer and review concepts
- Use built-in surveys to gather feedback to gain insight into assigned courses
- Use a checklist model, created guided tasks and lists for your staff
- Give ownership to your learners by allowing them to search, browse and self-enroll in courses
- Provide your training facilitators insight into coursework success using user-friendly dashboards and custom reporting
The best feature of Litmos is that it is a hosted training system, which translates into a place where you don’t need your IT department to get you up and going. You can literally begin creating your courses almost immediately. Take a tour of Litmos features in our live demo to see why literally millions of users depend and rely on Litmos as their primary learning management system.
Types of LMS
There are many different companies selling an LMS, but really only two different kinds of software.
Vendor Supported LMS: This proprietary software is sold on a subscription basis. All a business has to do is add their data and users before getting started. It is very robust and easy to use. Most businesses will find their needs met by this option. Any maintenance or troubleshooting problems are handled by the vendor who will help you get them resolved quickly.
Open Source LMS: If you're looking for unlimited customization options, then you might try an open source LMS. This software is sold with the programming left open so you can complete it yourself. It's complex and takes a long time to finish. The oversight and maintenance of the software remains the purchaser's responsibility throughout the life of the LMS.
Try an LMS
Before making a purchase of any LMS, consider taking advantage of the free trial offered by Litmos. Their vendor supported LMS is popular worldwide. It has an intuitive interface and robust functionality that makes it a good choice to use for learning online.