Evaluating Online Learning Strategies
Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful."
— Margaret J. Wheatley
This can be applied to almost everything, and be particularly true in a learning environment. Businesses must reflect on the efficacy and integrity of the professional development of their employees. Litmos, besides creating a trusted and reputable LMS program, can also provide your business the tools for evaluating its online learning strategies. With Litmos, your company will enjoy and use:
- Assessments to determine if individual employees are actually absorbing information and developing skill sets or if areas need to be fine-tuned
- Course tracking features view detailed information about a specific employee's on-the-job performance, training data and other key statistics
- Surveys and polls give you invaluable insight into the minds of your employees, which can offer you the opportunity to identify the areas of strength and weakness of your online training strategy
- Measurable goals to boost both employee performance and business improvement
- Application of knowledge evaluations to determine if staff is able to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned in the virtual classroom
Litmos knows all about reflection and assessment. We are constantly striving to improve and integrate new information. We stand behind our products and look forward to getting valuable feedback from your employees about our partnership with you. See a live demo today.
Try an LMS for Free
Deciding to purchase an LMS for your organization is a big decision. Regardless of the number of benefits involved, if the LMS isn't user friendly or doesn't do what you need, it won't be helpful. Litmos has a vendor-hosted LMS with over one million users worldwide. They provide a free trial of their LMS so that you can see the features and use them first hand before spending any money. Give it a try and see how online learning management systems can make a positive difference for you and your training department.