Researching Online Learning Systems
The investment in a online learning management system (LMS) is enormous. Many LMS vendors showcase fancy whistles and bells in their systems but you need attributes that are in alignment with your own unique needs: user-friendly, intuitive, and easily navigated sites both from the training and learning aspects. Litmos has a vendor-hosted LMS that meets all the needs of companies such as FitBit, Coca Cola, and YouTube.
You can use the LMS to host Litmos's packaged course content or feature your own.
Some of the functions you will see from Litmos are:
- Online Assessments - providing a database of questions, online templates, and interactive assessments
- Tracking Reports - featuring online tracking capabilities bringing insight through dashboard reports, etc.
- Compliance - tracking compliance training results, issuing compliance certifications of specific online modules
- Feedback tools - providing built-in poll, survey, and questionnaire online tools to make data collection process more streamlined
- eCommerce - helping to set up a virtual storefront and shopping cart integration directly on your corporate site
Litmos provides a free demo of their LMS so that you can interact with the features and explore them first hand. As with anything, it is wise to do your homework first. Litmos stands behind their products. Sign up for a free demo today.