Education, Technology and Online Learning
Online education is the considered implementation and use of appropriate tools online that will enhance teaching practices and improve learning outcome in an effective and efficient manner.
There are 3 keys to online educational technology.
- Implementation - Implementation is a key part of the process of utilizing online educational technology with the understanding that educational technology is about affecting particular outcomes. Litmos LMS has a quick implementation with no strenuous implementation time or cost.
- Enhance Teaching Practices - Online education technology should provide assistance and support to instructors during the teaching and learning process. Various types of content should be utilized for all learning styles which may provide those who are teaching with more leverage over learner
- Improve Learning Outcomes - The main goal of online educational technology is to improve learning outcomes in a streamlined fashion. Success is shown when when we are able to show improved learning outcomes and metrics. Litmos can easily do this with its robust reporting and tracking capabilities.
What are some benefits of using an LMS?
- Centralization of learning
LMS makes all types of training content available to individuals 24/7 from any location with web access. Multiple users can access the LMS at any given point in time. The LMS ensures consistency in delivery and evaluation.
- Tracking and reporting
The LMS allows an organization's users to view a specified path of learning content, track progress, review success, and register for additional courses.
- Offer immediate evaluations
The LMS allows users to be evaluated prior to taking a course, while participating in the course, and upon course completion.
- Easily updated content
The LMS provides a central point for organizations to change product descriptions, specifications, requirements, forms, and to allow easy uploading of new product or service information. Users access the same training courses and the same evaluation materials.
Try an LMS
If you're hesitant about purchasing a software subscription, Litmos offers a free trial of their LMS. They have millions of happy users all over the world and are popular with organizations of all types and sizes. Take advantage of this free trial to see how easily you can design a learning management system process for your company.