Compliance Essentials New Zealand – Health and Safety at Work (NZ)
We all have a role to play in ensuring our workplaces are safe for all. This course covers important information about workplace health and safety law, including organisational and individual obligations and the impact of health and safety breaches. It also outlines potential workplace hazards and explains the processes for managing and reporting health and safety risks and incidents.
This course is part of a series that delivers key content and relatable scenarios in a sleek, traditional format.
- Legal framework relating to work health and safety
- Impact of work health and safety breaches
- Explanation and examples of hazards and risks
- Strategies to minimise workplace health and safety risks
- Responding to workplace health and safety risks or incidents