Preventing Workplace Discrimination and Harassment for Managers
Outlined in this course are the laws that protect individuals from discriminatory employment practices, harassment and retaliation. This course also provides specific guidelines for an effective complaint procedure in your organization.
- The five laws designed to protect employees from discrimination, harassment and retaliation in the workplace.
- The protected groups under the five laws.
- The difference between harassment and discrimination.
- Explain what constitutes a tangible job impact.
- Terms to describe retaliation: adverse action, covered individual and protected activity.