Motivating Employees – Performance Appraisals
In many companies, a performance appraisal takes the form of a bureaucratic activity that both employees and supervisors may find confusing and stressful. The problems a poor appraisal process can create may be so severe that many experts suggest abolishing appraisal systems altogether. However, when executed properly performance appraisals are proven to create higher levels of trust between employees and management and increased employee performance and motivation.
- The importance of the performance appraisal
- When to conduct performance appraisals
- How to implement and utilize the performance appraisal for the best results
- Mistakes and biases from using performance appraisals
- Tools to motivate employees