How to Maintain a Healthy Cash Flow
This course will give you a six-step plan to ensure that cash keeps flowing into your business. You’ll discover how to encourage early payment, and why you should be cautious with credit. We know cash flow, especially cash inflow, is vital to a business’s financial health. So, what can you do to make sure that cash keeps flowing into your business? This is for anyone who wants to know about the basics of accounting, small business owners who need to know the fundamentals of finance, or anyone who finds financial statements puzzling and wants to understand more.
- Importance of prompt invoicing
- How to create clear payment terms
- Why offering discount can speed up payment
- The importance of follow up
- How partial payment can be a good thing for your business
- Why you should be cautious with credit