Prior to the pandemic, delivering learning to a highly dynamic and mobile workforce was already a daunting task. Now, organizations are spending significant time and resources trying to understand the best ways to help their employees continue to learn, upskill, and reskill for the future. It has become clear that personalizing learning is the key to helping employees during this tumultuous time. If learning can be highly contextualized and delivered in the flow of work, then the employee has the best chance to take advantage of the learning and put it to use.
Download this eBook for a deep dive on how well most companies know their learners, based on survey results and analysis from Brandon Hall Group. You’ll gain insights and get ideas for solutions on:
- Personalizing and contextualizing learning
- Better serving remote and mobile workers
- Reducing searches for unsanctioned content
- Striking the right balance of learning environments
- Meeting learner needs at any level of tech-savviness