- Log into your LinkedIn Admin account and Hit “Go to Admin” option on top-right corner.
- (ONE TIME TASK) Click Settings -> AICC Integrations. Under “Setup AICC Integration”. Expand “Setup AICC Integration” option. Enable AICC Integration and set your company’s Litmos URL with the appropriate subdomain (example, company.litmos.com), and hit “Update host name”. If you have more than one AICC hostnames, you may add them all with comma as separator.
- By expanding “Download AICC Packages” option and clicking “Download AICC Packages” button, you may search and find the content that you are interested to load on to Litmos. Download the content Zip file into your local folder.
- Log into your Litmos Admin account. Create a New Course and upload the LinkedIn content Zip file from above step into this course module. (Note: Content cannot be linked from Dropbox or Box. The content must be uploaded directly to Litmos.)
- After the Module file is uploaded, click the Edit button (the pencil icon) next to the Module title.
- On the Module Details screen, select the option to “Open module in new window” under Optional Settings.
- You have to repeat step 6 for every course you upload into Litmos. After this, the course is ready to be Previewed and Assigned to Learners.
- You may download Zip files for multiple LinkedIn courses at a time from LinkedIn. However, they need to be imported into Litmos one by one.
- Unlike Lynda.com, LinkedIn doesn’t offer a way to export course details as CSV data.
Home › Litmos Documentation › How to Play a LinkedIn.com Content on Litmos?
No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of Litmos.
The information contained herein may be changed without prior notice. Some software products marketed by Litmos and its distributors contain proprietary software components of other software vendors. National product specifications may vary.
These materials are provided by Litmos for informational purposes only, without representation or warranty of any kind, and Litmos or its affiliated companies shall not be liable for errors or omissions with respect to the materials. The only warranties for Litmos company products and services are those that are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services, if any. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty.
In particular Litmos or its affiliated companies have no obligation to pursue any course of business outlined in this document or any related presentation, or to develop or release any functionality mentioned therein. This document, or any related presentation, and Litmos or its affiliated companies’ strategy and possible future developments, products, and/or platform directions and functionality are all subject to change and may be changed by Litmos or its affiliated companies at any time for any reason without notice.
The information in this document is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code, or functionality. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, and they should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions.
© 2022 Litmos or a Litmos affiliate company. All rights reserved.
Litmos and other Litmos products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Litmos (or a Litmos affiliate company) in the United States and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.