Leading Learning – Ethical Leadership
An ethical leader demonstrates strong moral conduct in all their actions and relationships. Ethical leaders understand the importance of leading by example and will hold themselves to the highest moral standards. This will drive a principled management style and inform decision making both inside and outside of the work environment. Ethical leaders understand how to treat others to boost morale, increase positivity and collaboration, and create a positive ethical culture within an organization. This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to perform the role of an ethical leader.
Covered in this course:
- Defining ethical leadership
- The principles of an ethical leader
- Three levels of ethical leadership
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
- Demonstrating ethical leadership