Leading Learning – Time Management Tips
Effective time management isn’t simply avoiding procrastination. In many cases, people find themselves falling into the trap of being busy but unproductive. Improving your time management skills has a wealth of benefits from higher levels of productivity to greater focus to a better work-life balance. By taking the time to recognize how to effectively organize your time and prioritize your tasks, you will find there are, in fact, just enough hours in the day. This course offers the learner some knowledge and skills to help develop their ability to manage their time most effectively.
Covered in this course:
- The difference between effectiveness and efficiency
- The importance of time management skills
- How to effectively prioritize tasks
- How to manage interruptions
- How to avoid wasting time during tasks