Anti-Money Laundering Awareness (AU)
Money laundering is one of the most complex and widespread crimes. It happens in virtually every country in the world, and one money laundering instance can often involve the transfer of funds through several countries to mask the money’s origin. Everyone in your organisation that handles finances or financial transactions needs to know about money laundering.
This course looks at money laundering and terrorism financing. It includes information about how money laundering and terrorism financing occur, the framework to prevent them and things to look out for.
- The concept of money laundering
- The money laundering process
- Common money laundering techniques and suspicious practices
- The framework to prevent money laundering
- Reverse money laundering as a means of financing terrorism