Food Safety and Hygiene for Supervisors Level 3 (UK)
Maintaining high food safety standards is essential for any business involved in preparing, serving, selling or delivering food. Effective hygiene not only ensures food is safe to eat, it also helps to provide safe working conditions for employees, and is required by law.
This course is for supervisors and managers in the food industry. It outlines legal obligations for food safety and explains how to implement a food safety management plan based on hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP). It also builds the foundation knowledge necessary to Identify, prevent and control food safety hazards.
Ensure all employees have the training they need with Level 1, Level 2 and Allergen Awareness courses available in our Food Hygiene collection.
- Lead and implement food safety and hygiene management
- Includes and builds on Level 1 and 2 training
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) for managing food safety
- Continuous improvement cycle for maintaining food safety standards
- Foodborne illness and cross contamination
- Allergic reaction and food labelling requirements
- Personal hygiene practices and personal protective equipment
- Food storage, temperature control and preservation methods
- Cleaning, waste management and pest control