Harassment and Bullying Prevention for Managers (UK)
Managers have a duty to provide a safety and healthy workplace free from harassment and bullying. This course outlines managers’ responsibilities to prevent these behaviours, model appropriate conduct, and handle complaints effectively. It also explores potential legal liability and the impact of incidents on individuals and the organisation.
- Managerial responsibilities for preventing harassment and bullying in the workplace
- Potential legal liability arising from workplace harassment and bullying
- Distinguishing between reasonable performance management and bullying
- Responding to allegations of workplace bullying
- Building a workplace culture free of harassment and bullying