Introduction to Employee Assessment
All too often, managers and employees dread performance evaluations. Sometimes people can respond to criticism with defensiveness and frustration. For this reason, managers may feel awkward giving negative feedback to employees. However, it is of the utmost importance that as a manager, you provide employees with fair feedback, even if that means identifying areas of improvement. By offering evaluations in a systematic way, you can help reduce tension and hard feelings in evaluations by making these assessments less personal.
- The importance of employing systematic employee evaluations
- The four reasons employee evaluations should be implemented in your organization
- How to evaluate a real-life evaluation scenario
- How an evaluation can be conducted positively
- How to achieve the most effective results