How Bills are Processed Through the Revenue Cycle
This course introduces the revenue cycle (life) of a bill.
- Identify the various stages of the life of a bill.
- Specify when a Patient’s account is created.
- Differentiate between scheduled, unscheduled, and pre-registered Patients.
- Identify when charges are entered onto a Patient’s account and how diagnoses are entered for various types of services.
- Distinguish between DNFB and AR.
- Distinguish between CCI edits, scrubber edits, and payer edits.
- List the activity of the Cash Posting team.