For many, the recent global pandemic has forced organizations to implement remote working policies to protect the health and safety of workers, as well as the security of IT systems. This sudden change has brought on unexpected challenges and a new way of working for companies, managers, and employees. To help those who have been impacted during this time of uncertainty, SAP Litmos has created a Remote Readiness and Productivity Academy.
The academy intends to be a resource to empower employees to thrive while working remotely. To provide continued support for those using the academy, our SAP Litmos experts are hosting a webinar where they’ll discuss and explain how to best use the resources the academy provides. So, if you’re feeling like you’re working from home alone, know that we are here to help.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How to effectively use the SAP Remote Readiness and Productivity Academy
- Best practices for remote training and boosting learner engagement
- Tips and tricks for working effectively from home
- Mike Martin, Head of Customer Experience and Training
- Krista Glantschnig, COO GTM, Solution Managements, Product Marketing