How to Access Support
Litmos emailed me about a new Salesforce Customer Portal. What’s that?
The Salesforce Customer Portal is your one-stop shop for all things related to your Litmos account.
- Use all the Knowledge Articles for quick answers
- Submit a Case to Litmos Support (I.e., open a support ticket)
- Manage cases you’ve already submitted
How do I log in to the Salesforce Customer Portal?
Simple! You received an email from Litmos Support providing a username and link to access the portal.
- Click the link and create your account
- You should be prompted to create a new password
- Once your new password is created, you will be able to login to the portal
- You can reset your password by clicking Forgot Password on the login page
- Follow the instructions provided
What if I don’t have an account?
No worries! Send the below note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Litmos Domain (if known):
- Phone Number:
We’ll take it from there.
Okay I created my account for my Customer Portal. Now what?
First things first!
- Update your personal settings
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Click “My Settings”
- Set Location preferences
- Language, Locale, Time Zone
- Customize any other preferences
How do I search for knowledge articles?
- Easy! Log into your Customer Portal
- Use Search Bar to quickly search for a specific topic, or
- Navigate to Knowledge Articles tab and browse articles based on categories
Where are the help documents located?
Simply go to: www.litmos.com/docs/litmos
What’s the difference between Knowledge Articles and Help Documents?
Another great question!
Knowledge Articles are published by the Support team. After a Support Engineer provides a solution for a case, they make the solution public via the Knowledge Articles. This makes it easy for other customers to find and use the same solution.
The Help Documents are written by Litmos Product Engineers and explain in detail how a specific feature or function works. They’re especially useful when you need quick answers about a particular area of the platform.
The Help Docs are like the manual to a new treadmill, whereas the Knowledge Articles are based off questions other customers have had about the treadmill.
How do I create a case (I.e., submit a ticket to support)?
- Log into your Customer Portal
- Click the Contact Support button
- Fill in the required fields:
- Component Category and Subcategory
i. You can also upload files (like screenshots) that help explain your case
Remember: the area to the right of the form updates with relevant knowledge articles. Be sure to check it out while you fill out your case. A solution to your issue might already be there!
After you create the case, navigate to “My Account Cases” to see all your cases, the status, and the solution.
Remember: All communications about the case must be done within your Customer Portal and the case itself. Do not reply to automated emails.