About Today's Guest Blogger, Mark Sheppard I've known Mark Sheppard for a while via the magic of the internet. I'm honored...
About Mark Sheppard
Mark is a veteran L&D practitioner, leader, blogger, and speaker, focused on disruptively innovative solutions to workplace learning. His work has been recognized with awards at DevLean (2009) and from the Royal Canadian Air Force (2012, 2014). Mark is an active member of the Armed Forces Chapter of ISPI and is a founding member of Workplace Insiders, an international alliance of workplace learning practitioners. He holds a Diploma in Graphic Communications from Canadore College, a Certificate in Adult Training and Development from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto, and a Masters Degree in Learning & Technology from Royal Roads University.
- 5 Distance Learning Lessons for Higher Ed from the Business World
- Customize Your LMS to Support Your Brand
- L&D: You’ve Been Handed the Keys to Your Company’s Success
- National Safe Work Month: How Online Training Puts Safety First
- Training for a Brighter Future: Environmental, Social, and Economic Sustainability