For the final installment in our four-part “For the Love of Learning” series, I was asked to provide some insights...
About Neil Jones
Neil Jones oversees partner sales for SAP Litmos, bringing nearly 20 years of experience in both direct and channel sales to the organization. Beyond sales, his background includes account management and product evangelist positions for a major network security manufacturer and a cloud-based software provider. As a self-proclaimed “gadget geek,” he made a natural transition from an earlier career in finance to his current role in technology. When he’s not working with SAP Litmos partners, Neil is usually found enjoying his home in Phoenix, Arizona with his wife and dog, and spending his time in the great outdoors running, biking, on the golf course, or relaxing by the pool.
- 5 Distance Learning Lessons for Higher Ed from the Business World
- Customize Your LMS to Support Your Brand
- L&D: You’ve Been Handed the Keys to Your Company’s Success
- National Safe Work Month: How Online Training Puts Safety First
- Training for a Brighter Future: Environmental, Social, and Economic Sustainability