The Experience Economy has changed the way businesses compete. Today, good experiences are table stakes; it takes GREAT experiences to...
About Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor runs Customer Success for SAP Litmos, which includes overseeing all application support and onboarding. He has more than 13 years’ experience in customer support / success and SaaS delivery roles, consistently defining and implementing strategies that deliver world-class customer experience, retention, and satisfaction. Oliver came to SAP via the CallidusCloud acquisition, which had previously acquired Clicktools, where he’d served for nearly four years in roles including VP of Operations and Director of Customer Success. Previously, he worked as a Senior Business Analyst for JP Morgan Chase. He holds a BA in Business Administration from University of Exeter, and lives with his wife and two sons in Bournemouth, England.
- 5 Distance Learning Lessons for Higher Ed from the Business World
- Customize Your LMS to Support Your Brand
- L&D: You’ve Been Handed the Keys to Your Company’s Success
- National Safe Work Month: How Online Training Puts Safety First
- Training for a Brighter Future: Environmental, Social, and Economic Sustainability