Profile Drop Down:
- Username – Your username.
- My Profile & Settings – Change your information here, including Profile picture, Password, Time Zone, Language, Address, Email, and more.
- Sign-Out – Sign out of the system to ensure the highest security possible.
The account owner can edit the learner dashboard with the relevant widgets. To learn more about all the widgets available to the learner dashboard, please see the Help Articles for Dashboards guide and reference the Custom Dashboards: Administrators and Learners section.
Content Library Tab
All courses and learning paths available for self-registration will be listed here. All courses in the course catalog and team catalog will be listed. Use the Search bar at the top of the list to search for a specific course. To play a course, click on the title of the course. To learn more about all the search and filtering capabilities of the Content Library, please see the Help Articles for Dashboards guide and reference the Learner Content Library section.
- Achievements – All Achievements will be listed here. If the course has a certificate for the learner to download, they can select download my certificate next to the Achievement.
- Gamification – If you have Gamification enabled, this is where the learner will see the Leaderboard and the points/badges they have earned.
- Completed Courses – All courses completed by the learner will be listed here. They will also be able to re-access any completed courses from this page.
The Live Sessions page in the Learner view displays live sessions for instructor-led training (ILT). Learners can see information about sessions available to them, sessions for which they are registered, and past sessions on separate tabs.
Learners can filter results on the Available tab. The filters are as follows:
- Assignment Type
- My Assigned Training – Directly assigned sessions, typically for mandatory training
- Via Content Library – Unassigned sessions, available in the content library for self-enrollment
- Self-Assigned – Self-enrolled sessions, typically for optional training
- Session Type
- WebEx Training
- Session Date
- Messages – The most recent messages will be listed here. Search through your Inbox by typing text into the search bar.
- New Message – Send a new message to another user in your account.
- Inbox – View all messages in the Inbox.
- Sent – All emails that were sent by you.
- Delete – Delete messages you no longer need
- Folders – Organize messages into folders.