Dependent on Roles and Permissions set by an Account Owner user at: Account settings,>Roles and Permissions, Team Leaders/Team Admins have Quick Report access to:
- View assignment results of users assigned via their teams
- View assignment results of users on their teams for assignments assigned outside of the team
The Learning Path report shows a list of learning paths and user assignments and completions associated.
The Course report shows a list of courses and user assignments and completions associated.
The People report lists all users and courses assigned to individual users along with the % completion across the courses to the user.
- Team Summary Report Lists out teams and Sub teams and total users, total courses, and users with progress.
- Team User View List of users that belong to the team/subteam selected and associated # of team courses assigned, courses in progress, courses complete, and courses not started.
- Team Course View Shows the courses assigned to the team selected and number of people assigned and number of people with completions
- Team Course and Users View List of courses and users with completions
- Team Chart View (Detail) Total users by course completion and % of users that have completed all the courses and % of users without any progress.
List of modules and courses with drill down option to see list of users who have attempted the module. Includes # of attempts, score, last attempt etc.)
User view and Question view of assessments.
Details on Survey responses.
SCORM or Tin Can
List of Scorm modules and drill down into user completions, score, time taken, number of attempts.
Shows all compliance courses along with total users assigned and total users that are compliant.
For all people in the current team, and all subteams, shows all courses or LPs, currently assigned, for those users and stats on achievements and gamification
Points & Badges
Show list of all achievements (aka Gamification items) and metrics for how many users have earned them.
Note: This only includes gamification items that have achievements from a user of the team. This will not include gamification items that have zero achievements.
The ILT Report provides an overview of session registrations and course completions for ILT sessions.
Note: The detail reports will only show session data if there are registrations for that session.
Shows courses with boosts along with total users assigned and total users that have completed the boosts.
Note: Boosts will not show in the report unless it is assigned to the learner.