Bloodborne Pathogens and Your Exposure Control Plan
A work environment can contain many hazards, with some exposures being more prevalent in certain industries. For instance, bloodborne pathogens are a serious hazard to personal safety. In this course, you’ll learn more about your workplace’s exposure control plan regarding bloodborne pathogens and other potential hazards.
- Define bloodborne pathogens
- Determine employee exposure
- Explain various methods of exposure control and communication of hazards
- Post-exposure evaluation and follow-up
- Procedures for evaluating circumstances surrounding exposure incidents