Business Model Transformation – Introduction to Low Code/No Code
Low-code/no-code platforms are tools that enable non-technical employees to build business apps with very little coding or no coding at all. As digital transformation continues to gather momentum, a key issue that has emerged is a lack of engineers and developers. Low-code/no-code tools aim to solve that problem by giving people the ability to design and build their own business apps themselves. In this course we introduce you to the concept of Low code/no code, explain how these platforms and tools work, the impact they can have on any business, and some tips to help you get started using low-code/no-code platforms.
- Definition of low-code/no-code
- Explanation of how these platforms and tools work
- The difference between low-code and no-code
- The business benefits of low-code/no-code
- Tips to help initial implementation of low-code/no-code