Workforce Innovation – The Importance of Life-long Learning
As businesses update in time with innovation in technology and societal changes, so too does the concept of the ideal employee.
In recent years, the rapid transformation of employees’ roles and responsibilities in line with modern technology and processes has led to specific, fixed skill sets holding less and less value. Now more than ever before, organizations are encouraging their workforce to embrace lifelong learning.
In this course we investigate what lifelong learning is, how it can benefit you and your organization, and how to promote a lifelong learning culture in the workplace.
Covered in this course:
- What lifelong learning is
- The benefits of lifelong learning for both individuals and organizations
- The connection between personal and professional development
- How to create a supportive learning culture in the workplace
- How to incorporate lifelong learning into your daily life