Leading Learning – Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Bribery and corruption have huge costs for organizations, individuals, and the global economy. As more and more countries regulate new and increasingly sophisticated anti-bribery and corruption law, it is essential for organizations to manage this risk. Effective policies and training can help to ensure your operation and your employees maintain the highest ethical standards.
By knowing how to identify bribery and understanding the line between gifts and bribes, employees will be in a better position to ensure your organization’s actions are never called into question.
Using real-life examples and practical tips, this course raises awareness about bribery, covering definitions and ways to help detect and prevent bribery in the workplace.
Covered in this course:
- Bribery and corruption – key concepts explained
- Distinguish bribes from gifts
- Signs and consequences of bribery violations
- Manage bribery and corruption risks
- Prevent bribery and corruption
- Improve bribery and corruption reporting