Preventing a Cybersecurity Attack
In today’s interconnected world, no organization or individual is safe from the malicious actions of cybercriminals. Cybersecurity attacks are an ongoing concern, yet you can prevent them by being aware of the various types of attacks and resources used by these hackers. In addition, knowing where and how to expect attacks makes sure you’re prepared to protect your systems.
This course will provide employees with the knowledge of how to prevent a cybersecurity attack. It will also help them take preventative measures to protect your organization.
Covered in this course:
- How to prevent you and your organization against a cybersecurity attack
- Employee’s requirements on protecting company data
- IT security guidelines for the remote worker
- Frameworks and standards for guiding security and privacy controls
- How to implement a cybersecurity breach contingency plan