Understanding Sexual Harassment (US)
Sexual harassment is a workplace issue. Anyone in any industry can be affected, and the ramifications for individuals and organizations are vast. Training employees on the kind of behavior that is expected can help prevent your workplace from becoming a hostile work environment. This short course provides refresher training about sexual harassment in the workplace. It covers inappropriate and illegal conduct and importantly, how employees can report and receive help for sexual harassment. Organizations can use this course to supplement their full-length sexual harassment prevention training.
- Sexual harassment prevention is a workplace issue
- Employee rights to a harassment-free workplace
- Identify and prevent sexual harassment
- Report and investigate sexual harassment incidents effectively
- Stay informed and up-to-date with refresher training