Adaptive Suite New Zealand – Anti-discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity (NZ)
Nobody deserves to be victimised or discriminated against in their workplace because of their age, race or any other protected attribute. This course covers important information about equal employment opportunity and the laws relating to workplace discrimination and victimisation. It describes the different prohibited grounds of discrimination protected by law, the effects of workplace discrimination and victimisation, and what to do when faced with these behaviours in the workplace.
This course is part of a series that uses adaptive learning technology to address knowledge gaps. Content is delivered in an engaging way through a social media format.
- Definitions of anti-discrimination and equal opportunity
- Behaviours that constitute discrimination and victimisation
- Impacts of discrimination and benefits of equal opportunity
- Laws relating to anti-discrimination and equal opportunity
- Steps to take when faced with workplace discrimination or victimisation
- Steps for organisations to take when responding to a complaint
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training