Adaptive Suite Australia – Anti-discrimination and Equal Opportunity (AU)
Everybody deserves to be treated fairly at work. Anti-discrimination laws aim to level the playing field and provide employment protections and opportunities to a diverse range of people. This course covers important information about equal opportunity employment and the laws relating to workplace discrimination and harassment. It describes the different personal characteristics protected under state and federal law, the effects of workplace discrimination and harassment, and what to do when faced with these behaviours in the workplace.
This course is part of an award-winning series that uses a social media format to deliver key content in an engaging way.
- The laws that prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Types of behaviour that constitute workplace discrimination and harassment
- The personal characteristics protected by law
- The impacts of discrimination in the workplace
- How to handle discrimination or harassment in the workplace
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training