Adaptive Suite Australia – Workplace Bullying (AU)
Workplace bullying is one of the leading causes of work-related mental stress in Australia. Sadly, half of all Australian workers will experience workplace bullying during their career. This course covers important information about bullying, including how to recognise and prevent it. It also offers guidance on what to do if you’re exposed to any form of bullying or workplace harassment, as well as ways to embrace and promote an anti-bullying culture.
This course is part of an award-winning series that uses a social media format to deliver key content in an engaging way.
- The types of behaviour that constitute workplace bullying and harassment
- The laws that prohibit bullying
- Individual and organisational obligations
- The impacts of bullying on individuals, fellow workers and organisations
- Where to seek help internally and externally
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training