Anti-bribery and Corruption (AU)
Bribery and corruption can happen anywhere, in any industry and in any company. Bribery is illegal, unethical and damaging to an organisation’s reputation. Even on the smallest scale, corruption is harmful, and just the suspicion of it can severely impact a company’s standing.
By knowing what a bribe looks like, having insight into why someone might attempt bribery, as well as understanding the line between gifts and bribes, employees will be in a better position to ensure your organisation’s actions are never called into question.
This course raises awareness about bribery, covering definitions, examples and ways to help detect and prevent bribery in the workplace.
- Define bribery and distinguish bribes from gifts
- Anti-bribery and corruption laws
- Red flags that suggest bribery
- What to do if you’re approached with a bribe
- Ways to detect and prevent bribery