Anti-money Laundering (UK)
Money laundering is one of the most complex and widespread crimes. It happens in virtually every country in the world, and one money laundering instance can often involve the transfer of funds through several countries to mask the money’s origin. Everyone in your organisation that handles finances or financial transactions needs to know about money laundering.
This course looks at money laundering and terrorism financing. It includes information about how money laundering and terrorism financing occur, the framework to prevent them and things to look out for. This course can help you make sure you do. It’ll cover what it is, why it’s illegal, and your responsibilities.
- What is money laundering?
- Why is it illegal?
- What the different stages of money laundering?
- What are the offences, and penalties?
- What are your responsibilities if you suspect money laundering?
- What are the applicable regulations?