Assess and Learn – Equity and Diversity in the Workplace (CA)
The best businesses know that inclusion inspires. They know that treating people fairly and equitably is more than just good practice, it’s the law. This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know. It looks at the benefits of equity and diversity in employment, the types of discrimination and personal characteristics protected by human rights legislation and how an employee can get help if they experience or witness discrimination in the workplace.
- The benefits of equity and diversity
- The impact of discrimination on individuals and workplaces
- The laws relating to discrimination and reprisal at work
- How to get help for discriminatory treatment
- How employers and individuals can promote positivity and prevent discrimination
- Adaptive learning technology reduces seat time and gives personalized training