Being active in our lives is vital for our physical and mental well-being. Most of us are well aware that exercise and eating healthily will make us feel loads better… but let’s be honest. This can be a bit of a challenge at work. The thing is, physical inactivity has a direct link to a range of health conditions, and research shows that sitting for long periods of time doesn’t just lead to a bigger waistline, but can result in some really serious illnesses. This course will change your mindset, and give you plenty of tips for achieving a healthier work life.
- The benefits of a healthier lifestyle
- The dangers of staying sat down and not moving
- Some of the daily choices you can make to remain active whilst at work
- How to squeeze in bits of exercise throughout the day
- How short walks can help
- How to start off your day correctly