Breaking Unhealthy Behavior Patterns
Even the strongest willed among us can often pick up bad habits or fall into patterns of negative behavior. With anything enjoyable there’s always the lurking danger of overindulgence. But don’t worry because just as you can easily fall into an unhealthy pattern, with a bit of help and know-how you can jump back out again. In this course we explore how and why we can often fall into patterns of unhealthy behavior, give you some actionable tips to break out of these patterns, and help keep your less healthy habits in check!
- What counts as ‘unhealthy behavior’ and when do they become ‘unhealthy behavior patterns’
- The importance of acknowledging your unhealthy behaviors
- How to evaluate problematic behaviors
- Why we should trace our behaviors back to the root impulses
- Mindfulness techniques to use when breaking an unhealthy behavior pattern