Chain of Responsibility (AU)
Did you know the heavy vehicle industry is one of the most dangerous industries in Australia? Any time your organisation sends or receives goods using a heavy vehicle, you become part of the Chain of Responsibility (CoR) under the Heavy Vehicle National Legislation (HVNL).
This course aims to provide a general understanding of the legislation, everyone’s responsibilities under the CoR and how to prevent breaches from occurring. Video and workplace scenarios are used to drive home these important safety messages.
- The Chain of Responsibility (CoR)
- Complying with the Heavy Vehicle National Legislation
- Your responsibility under the CoR
- The risks associated with your responsibilities
- Reasonable steps in preventing a breach
- The penalties that might apply if the law is breached