Compliance Essentials – Preventing Harassment and Bullying (UK)
Having a bad day or saying “it was just a joke” or “friendly banter” are no longer excuses for bad behaviour at work. And with the advancements of technology there are new ways to bully, harass and abuse workers.
This course is designed to raise awareness of harassment and bullying, including what they are, the differences and overlaps between the two, the legal, physical and psychological ramifications of harassment and bullying, and what to do if you encounter either or both at work – whether as a victim, bystander, manager, or even perpetrator.
- What constitutes bullying or harassment and how it occurs
- Legal implications of bullying and harassment
- Your employer’s role in preventing bullying and harassment
- Impact of bullying and harassment on victims, witnesses and organisation
- What you can do if you are bullied or harassed