Compliance Essentials – Sexual Harassment Prevention (CA)
The #MeToo movement has encouraged more people to talk openly about sexual misconduct in recent years, but unfortunately, sexual harassment is still occurring in workplaces across Canada. Studies show that there is misunderstanding around what sexual harassment really is. Reducing the incidence of sexual harassment at work involves educating employees about appropriate and inappropriate behaviour, and reporting and investigating incidents without delay. This course provides the facts, prevention strategies and information on how to report sexual harassment.
- The behaviours that constitute sexual harassment
- How intent and perception relate to sexual harassment
- Common causes and impacts
- Individual and organizational obligations and liability regarding sexual harassment
- Ways that workers can seek help
- How organizations can prevent sexual harassment