Loyalty. You’ll get people telling you it’s a trait that’s all too rare these days, what with our instant gratification culture, mobile phones and rock music. Probably. Still, great customer service can turn average customers into loyal fans of your business, and a loyal customer means repeat business. And that, of course, means more money. Which is basically what we’re here for. This course will help you to increase customer loyalty through your customer service skills.
- Learn why Customer Loyalty is so important — and why you should care
- Discover how to turn customers from passive shoppers into loyal fans
- Find out some actionable, takeaway tips on how to increase customer loyalty
- Understand the difference between incentives and loyalty, and what they mean
- Learn about the powers of surprise, appreciation and acknowledging mistakes